[Rd] Possible bug in termplot function (stats package) ?

Joris Meys jorismeys at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 21:30:29 CEST 2011

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 9:15 PM, peter dalgaard <pdalgd at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd say that the burden of proof is really on your side, but how hard can it be:
>
>> x <- 1:10
>> y <- rnorm(10)
>> m <- lm(y~x)
>> m$call
> lm(formula = y ~ x)
>> m$call$data
> NULL

I see... indeed, thx for the answer and sorry for my stupidity. Should
have thought about that case. Still, I wonder why it is necessary to
go look for the data in a calling environment if it should be
contained in the model frame of the fitted object. Or am I again wrong
in assuming that's always the case?

Cheers
Joris

--