[Rd] Compiling R-2.13.1 with MKL in windows 7 64bit

WADA Kazuya regista10 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 16:40:12 CEST 2011

Hi

 I don't know how to complie R-2.13.1 with MKL in windows 7 64bit.

 I can compile normal R in windows using Rtools under R-admin.html description.
 but, this way doesn't use ./configure file.(use MkRules.local file as
setting.).
 In 'R-admin.html' description, use ./configure --with-blas="$MKL" in
 which case with MKL compile.
 But, There is no description when I use MkRules.local setting file.
 So, I don't understand what I could describe in MkRules.local file in
 case of compile R-2.13.1 with MKL in windows.

 Does anyone know how to complie R with MKL in windows?

 Thanks!