[Rd] Indexing request

Steven McKinney smckinney at bccrc.ca
Fri Jan 7 06:48:17 CET 2011

Yes, odd that ?Constants doesn't work, given that there is a page labeled
 Constants {base}.

On a happier note, these all work now on my Mac R version 2.11.1

> ?base
> ?stats
> ?utils

though Constants is not an entry in the index.

R help gurus - is it possible to have entries such as "Constants"
for such help pages that discuss multiple functions?

On further poking around I do see an index entry for "assignOps"
for page assignOps {base} so the answer is obviously "yes".
I guess it's now a matter of providing a patch or convincing
an R developer to do so in his copious spare time :)

Steven McKinney

Statistician
Molecular Oncology and Breast Cancer Program
British Columbia Cancer Research Centre