[Rd] using rasterImage within image

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 18:26:20 CET 2011

Paul Murrell <p.murrell <at> auckland.ac.nz> writes:

> Hi
>
> On 12/02/2011 7:22 p.m., Michael Sumner wrote:
> > Hello, that appears to have fixed it. Thank you very much.
> >
> > I can now repeat the reported workflow and the image appears on the
> > fifth (and subsequent) calls.
>
> Great. Thanks for checking.
>
> Paul

  That's great.

  Just a little bump: I would encourage Simon (in his copious spare
time), or other interested members of R-core, to decide on a good
name for the argument (as a reminder, I prefer 'method=c("raster","image")').
Furthermore, I would strongly encourage that "raster" be made the default
behavior for the development release of R ...

  cheers
    Ben Bolker