[Rd] R package BibTex entries: looking for a more general solution

Renaud Gaujoux renaud at mancala.cbio.uct.ac.za
Mon Dec 19 08:02:30 CET 2011

Hi,

I actually adapted and integrated this feature into Achim's -- nice --
function (posted on r-help).
Romain included it a couple of weeks ago into the bibtex package as
function write.bib, and submitted the update to CRAN, but some NOTEs in
the check delayed its availability on CRAN.
You can still install and try out the new version with:
install.packages("bibtex", repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org")

Keys for multiple citations are generated as "<pkgname>%i", which might
not be ideal, but works ok though. It might be better not number the
first (main) citation. Romain, I think I will submit a patch for this.
Hope this helps.

Renaud

--
Renaud Gaujoux
Computational Biology - University of Cape Town