[Rd] latest Rtools missing "inconsolita.sty"

Vladislav Navel valdounet at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 14:22:26 CET 2011

Hi Spencer,

to solve this problem, you only need to install the TeX package
"inconsolata". You can install it from the CTAN
(http://www.ctan.org/pkg/inconsolata) but the best way depends on the
TeX distribution you have installed.
Since you're running Windows 7, I guess it is MiKTeX and so the MiKTeX
manual may help you :

http://docs.miktex.org/2.9/manual/pkgmgt.html
http://docs.miktex.org/2.9/manual/texfeatures.html#autoinstalloptions

Hope this can help,