[Rd] CRAN packages maintained by you

Michael Friendly friendly at yorku.ca
Mon Aug 22 16:21:22 CEST 2011

It is A Good Thing to regularize Authors and Maintainers of packages,
particularly for citation()
and toBibTex().

Could I add a suggested TODO item for the maintainer of package.skeleton
and friends to
help reinforce this for new packages:

- Please add appropriate templates for Author at R in the skeleton
DESCRIPTION file generated,
indicating the proper format as well as the use of role= to signal the
creator and
maintainer.

- a comment to see ?person for descriptions of fields wouldn't hurt either

best,
-Michael

--
Michael Friendly     Email: friendly AT yorku DOT ca
Professor, Psychology Dept.