[Rd] deparse operators in expressions

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Sun Apr 10 20:08:14 CEST 2011

Thanks for pointing out the direction. Since this is unlikely to
change in base R, is it possible to change from an add-on package?

I think it is reasonable to eliminate spaces around ^ and :, but I
don't understand why /, %% and %/% should be different with other
arithmetic operators like +, - and *.

Regards,
Yihui
--