[Rd] Summary: package test failed on Solaris x86 ...

Thomas Petzoldt Thomas.Petzoldt at tu-dresden.de
Fri Sep 17 11:02:30 CEST 2010

Dear Martin,

many thanks for your effort. Last night we found the same, thanks to the
kind assistance from Bill Dunlap. The most important bugs are now
already fixed, some minor things and an upload of a new version will
follow soon.

Many thanks for the quick and competent assistance to Bill Dunlap,
Matthew Doyle and you (Martyn Plummer). I've also setup a new Linux test
system, so that next time valgrind checks can be performed before
package upload.

Thank you!

Thomas Petzoldt