[Rd] [2.11.1] Cross build for Win: psignal.h No such file or directory

Łukasz Ręcławowicz lukasz.reclawowicz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 13:27:35 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to build R with Radford Neal's patches. I did successful
before on Win, but with 2.11.1 version i got some problems. So my next
try was cross build on Linux. (without patches, yet)
I use: ./configure --build i686-pc-linux-gnu --host i686-pc-mingw32 --with-x=no
And get:
configure: WARNING: you cannot build info or HTML versions of the R manuals
		    using cross tools not prefixed with host triplet

In file included from dynload.c:33
../../src/inculde/Defn.h:142:22: error psignal.h: No such file or directory

I know that the file is in /gnuwin32/fixed/h, so something i did
wrong. But no idea what.
--
Miłego dnia