[Rd] package test failed on Solaris x86 -- help needed for debugging

Thomas Petzoldt Thomas.Petzoldt at tu-dresden.de
Thu Sep 16 11:16:47 CEST 2010

Dear R developers,

we have currently a 'mysterious' test problem with one package that
successfully passed the tests on all platforms, with the only exception
of Solaris x86 where obviously one of our help examples breaks the CRAN
test.

As we don't own such a machine I want to ask about a possibility to run
a few tests on such a system:

r-patched-solaris-x86

An even more recent version of R on the same OS (Solaris 10) and with
the same compiler (Sun Studio 12u1) would help also.

Any assistance is appreciated

Thomas Petzoldt

--
Thomas Petzoldt