[Rd] R CMD build cannot create vignettes on Windows if Makefile is used

Hervé Pagès hpages at fhcrc.org
Thu Sep 16 01:16:59 CEST 2010

Oops, sorry for the noise but after looking at today's BioC build/check
results, I realize the problem is still here. At least for some of
the 8 packages that had an 'R CMD build' timeout because of the
Sweave.sty file not being found. I just happened to run 'R CMD build'
by hands yesterday on a package for which the problem is gone so
I went ahead and started to sing victory... not so fast!

I'm gonna post with a new subject and give more details.

H.

--
Hervé Pagès

Program in Computational Biology