[Rd] Link to R 2.12.0 patched build for windows

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Oct 27 07:56:50 CEST 2010

Wrong list.  Only the person who maintains that area (documented on
the page above) can change this, and he is aware of it.

It is never correct to report problems about the CRAN website on
R-devel: there is a contact address for the CRAN webmasters
(CRAN-admin at r-project.org as I recall).

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010, Brian Diggs wrote:

> On the download page for windows builds of R 2.12.0:
>
> http://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/
>
> The link for "r-patched snapshot build" goes to:
>
> http://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/rpatched.html
>
> which has a link for R-2.11.1 patched.  I believe that link should go to:
>
> http://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/rtest.html

That page should not currently be active.