[Rd] My retraced version of R logo in SVG

friedrich.leisch at stat.uni-muenchen.de friedrich.leisch at stat.uni-muenchen.de
Fri Oct 15 14:29:11 CEST 2010

Dear Tobias,

thanks a lot, this looks very nice. I just exported it to PDF and can zoom
in and out with great results. I think we should replace the current logo
with bitmaps (where necessary) of your version and would the be able to
use vector versions wherever possible.

Great work & really appreciated!

Best,
Fritz