[Rd] data set mube S4 class to be submitted to Bioconductor

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Tue Oct 12 18:06:09 CEST 2010

On 10/12/2010 07:38 AM, lan gao wrote:
> Dear R Developers,
>
> I am developing a package to submit to bioconductor. Right now, a gene-set
> sample data is saved as a data frame. Each row contains a probe set and its
> corresponding gene-set name ( mutiple probe -set may map to a gene-set name)
> .
>
> Is this type of data format OK to be submitted to bioconductor? Or I have to
> make it  GeneCollectionSet class? ( If so, I have to change a lot of my R
> functions).
>
> Your resonse is highly appreciated!

See the answer to your original post here

  https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioconductor/2010-October/035781.html

The 'Bioc-devel' list mentioned there is

referenced from

Asking on the bioc-devel mailing list will not change the original
answer, but is the appropriate place to ask future questions about
developing Bioconductor packages.

Martin