[Rd] Encoding problem in Rd file

Renaud Lancelot renaud.lancelot at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 19:14:35 CEST 2010

Thank you very much. My LaTeX installation is up to date (very
recently updated with MIKTeK update facility).
I have run R CMD Rd2dvi --no-clean dja.Rd and the result looks OK. I
have put the resulting TeX file at
http://filex.cirad.fr/get?k=K1cBpKr3UBUmdOJFMlx

Do you have another suggestion?

Renaud

--
Renaud Lancelot
EDEN Project, coordinator

UMR CIRAD-INRA "Contrôle des maladies animales exotiques et émergentes"
Joint research unit "Control of emerging and exotic animal diseases"

CIRAD, Campus International de Baillarguet TA A-DIR / B
F34398 Montpellier
http://umr-cmaee.cirad.fr/

Tel.  +33 4 67 59 37 17  -  Fax  +33 4 67 59 37 95
Secr. +33 4 67 59 37 37  - Cell. +33 6 77 52 08 69