[Rd] Compiling R 2.12.0 from source: error (temp dir)

Janko Thyson janko.thyson at ku-eichstaett.de
Thu Nov 18 11:40:37 CET 2010

I've created a /tmp directory so I wouldn't have to change TMPDIR. So far,
so good. But now I get the error below. Anything I forgot regarding tcltk?

Thx,
Janko

ERROR:
In file included from init.c:22:0:
tcltk.h:23:17: fatal error: tcl.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[4]: *** [init.o] Error 1
make[3]: *** [mksrc-win] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2