[Rd] R 2.10 and help

Jamie Love drjlove at gmail.com
Thu May 27 09:48:02 CEST 2010

Thanks for the info,

I'm happy to use the new httpd server that serves the help files -
that'd definitely help. My difficulty with this approach is that I'm
not sure how to get the URL -

Say for example I've done help.start(),

then I do:

help(plot)

it will redirect my web browser to the plot page -

How can I stop it touching my web browser and instead return to me the URL.

I tried overriding the browseURL() function, but it seem to do nothing.

Ta

--
Jamie Love