[Rd] R CMD check

sahil seth sahiilseth at gmail.com
Mon May 17 07:53:21 CEST 2010

Hi,
I have been finding clues on the internet to understand the reason for this warning.
The package i have made, builds, installs and works well, except for this warning when I check it:

When I run:
R CMD check mypack_1.0.tar.gz
* checking R code for possible problems ... NOTE
Found possibly global 'T' or 'F' in the following functions:
  HWE procRef readMartFile readPhase2File
.. ... ..

I have several other functions in the package, but the warning is for this subset.

I am trying to find a common thing within this subset, and cant figure out one to go after it.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Regards,
Sahil Seth