[Rd] constrOptim( ): conflict between help page and code

Ravi Varadhan rvaradhan at jhmi.edu
Wed Jun 23 00:18:56 CEST 2010

Dear R-devel,

I have re-worked the `constrOptim' function extensively to fix some bugs, and also to provide some extended functionality.  Please find attached the patch (with comments on the bug fixes and improvements).

I am also attaching a "test" file that shows the difference between the "old" and "new" versions of `constrOptim'.

Best,
Ravi.

Ravi Varadhan, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor,