[Rd] #Rscript error on Windows 7 operating system

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 01:15:07 CEST 2010

The message about XP you are referring to is a warning and not an
error.  Evidently,
you are running an old version of #Rscript.bat from the batchfiles distribution.
Try using the most recent version.  The batchfiles home page is at:
http://batchfiles.googlecode.com
That should at least eliminate the warning.

The message about jgr.exe is likely unrelated to the above.  I can't tell from
the information supplied what is wrong but you might try eliminating
jgr from your setup.

The security setting is likely related to your batch file and not to
#Rscript.bat .