[Rd] Using multicore with an open pdf device results in corrupt pdf (PR#14186)

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Fri Jan 15 18:48:10 CET 2010

How is this a bug in R? First, multicore is not R. Second, you're
running multicore with GUI code loaded which it explicitly tells you
that it won't work. Third, the code you provided does produce correct
PDFs (tested on the same platform you provided) in a clean session
(unsurprisingly).

Cheers,
Simon