[Rd] Terminology clarification (Re: GPL and R Community Policies (Rcpp)

Michael Sumner mdsumner at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 10:09:36 CET 2010

Well, I'm very sorry for the outburst, it was completely inappropriate.

I don't actually mind the inconvenience - it's rather instructive as
to how badly things can go. I was lasshing out as it's really just
ironic that you want to stamp out references to yourself in a package
(how many on this list really knew the details before, or cared?) but
have now immortalized your contribution in the loudest way here on a
list where it's really not relevant.

Cheers, Mike.

e-mail: mdsumner at gmail.com