[Rd] Reordering entries in package manual PDF's

Aleksi Kallio Aleksi.Kallio at csc.fi
Wed Dec 1 18:25:50 CET 2010

Hi again,

And sorry for the spam.

> So now the output I'm getting is "good enough". I would still like to reorder functions so that they appear in a more logical order, so if anyone has ideas, please share!

Newer R versions also add an index page at the end. In my case it is obsolete, so ideas on how to get rid of it are appreciated.

A pointer to an in-depth technical description of the manual generation process would help, as hacking these kinds of things would be probably quite easy. So far I have not been able to Google anything relevant.

Cheers,
Aleksi