[Rd] Reordering entries in package manual PDF's

Aleksi Kallio aleksi.kallio at csc.fi
Wed Dec 1 13:27:12 CET 2010

Hello,

I have created my own R package and written the documentation in Rd
format for each of the functions plus the package itself.

However now the functions appear in a random order in the generated PDF
and the package documentation entry is placed in between the functions,
when I would like it to be first, naturally.

Is there an easy way to specify the order of the entries in the
generated documentation?

Browsing through the R manual and mailing list archives did not find
anything. Rd is all I need, so I would not like to start using any of
the more advanced documentation tools.

Thanks for your help!

All the best,
Aleksi

P.S. Cross-posted from R-help, as instructed by one of the subscribers.