[Rd] Feature request: put NewEnvironment and R_NewhashedEnv into API

Oliver Flasch oliver.flasch at fh-koeln.de
Sun Aug 29 20:02:19 CEST 2010

Hi,

as Seth Falcon in 2006, I also need to create new environments from package C code. Unfortunately, both NewEnvironment and R_NewHashedEnv are not yet part of the public API, if I understand correctly.

Is it planned to add at least one of these functions to the public API in the near future? May I submit a patch? Otherwise I would need to re-implement much of the functionality of R environments in my own code.

Many thanks and best regards

Oliver

--
Dipl. Inform. Oliver Flasch,