[Rd] Reproducible Research task view

Max Kuhn mxkuhn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 21:26:45 CEST 2010

I would like to suggest a Reproducible Research CRAN task view. This
was discussed briefly in one of the useR! sessions this year.

>From quick browse through CRAN, I counted 19 packages that were
associated with Sweave or other methods for reproducible research. I
think that we've gotten to a point where some additional documentation
that enumerates/compares/contrasts the various packages would be
helpful.

I'd like to volunteer to create and maintain the task view.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Max