[Rd] c.POSIXct

Paul Gilbert pgilbert at bank-banque-canada.ca
Thu Aug 19 16:16:37 CEST 2010

I used to get caught by this c() behaviour often, but now I do expect it to drop attributes. I think it would break many things if you change it, and force people to write different code when they really do want to drop attributes. When you want new behaviour it is usually better to define a new function, ca() maybe?

Paul

La version française suit le texte anglais.