[Rd] Installing rJava RJDBC bad interpreter: Permission denied

Matias Silva MSilva at specificmedia.com
Wed Sep 2 18:04:38 CEST 2009

Hi Simon, thanks for responding, I really appreciate it.  If there is a problem with /bin/sh then I could not install
any packages(??).  I installed a DBI package successfully.  I have also tried this on 3 different machines - 2 CentOS 5.3
and 1 RHEL 5.3.  I can try this using Ubuntu later today.

What has me baffled is the unknown characters surrounding the package name " ârJavaâ" and "âRJDBCâ" and thats
what I think is causing the problem with /bin/sh.

Thanks,
Matt