[Rd] Bug with .First in R 2.10

Mark.Bravington at csiro.au Mark.Bravington at csiro.au
Mon Oct 19 00:58:47 CEST 2009

I started the same version of R in my usual starting directory (where there's a larger .RData, whose .First is running OK right now) and then did

save( .First, file=<<whatever>>)

I'm not sure exactly where the .First came from before that; I use a couple of different machines and (in the runup to 2.10) a couple of R versions.

Mark

--
Mark Bravington
CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences

ph (+61) 3 6232 5118
fax (+61) 3 6232 5012
mob (+61) 438 315 623