[Rd] R RSS feed

Yihui Xie xieyihui at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 04:12:29 CEST 2009

I guess this package might be of help:
http://www.omegahat.org/RTidyHTML/ (by the other Duncan :-)

Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>
Phone: 515-294-6609 Web: http://yihui.name
Department of Statistics, Iowa State University
3211 Snedecor Hall, Ames, IA

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 4:41 PM, Duncan Murdoch <murdoch at stats.uwo.ca> wrote:
> On 15/10/2009 4:31 PM, Yihui Xie wrote:
>> I do not think the problem was caused by DTD. I checked the content of
>> the RSS feed and found there were several places containing characters
>> that were not converted to HTML entities (e.g. "&" should be "&amp;"),
>> or opening tags without corresponding closing tags (e.g. <LI> without
>> </LI>, a typical problem I found, at least in
>> http://developer.r-project.org/blosxom.cgi/R-devel/NEWS/index.rss).
> Thanks, will fix those.
> Duncan Murdoch

More information about the R-devel mailing list