[Rd] Sending signals to current R process from R running under MS Windows (c.f. Esc)

Henrik Bengtsson hb at stat.berkeley.edu
Sat Nov 28 14:45:04 CET 2009

Hi,

here is some discussion/information in the same vein:

(1) R-help thread '[R] The R "fork"', March 18, 2006:

  https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2006-March/101913.html

(2) R-devel thread '[Rd] New simpleExit() condition (Was: Re: Can
example() code stop the example without generating an error?)', March
14-16, 2006:

  https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-devel/2006-March/036861.html

(3) Regarding sending SIGINT on Windows, I posted the following
question (without replies): 'Fix Unix' thread 'Sending/generating
SIGINT to process', Oct 1, 2007:

 http://fixunix.com/microsoft-windows/30232-sending-generating-sigint-process.html

/Henrik