[Rd] plot arguments (PR#14063)

c.harpham at uea.ac.uk c.harpham at uea.ac.uk
Fri Nov 13 15:50:09 CET 2009

Hi there,

I have recently updated to ver 2.10 (windows - I'm running xp) and find I am
having problems with plot arguments, for e.g.

Using the errbar function the error bars are now in black despite col="red",
the central point is in red though. Axis labels are drawn but not the 'main'
title. No errors are reported.

Using the plot function directly I was only able to get type="l" to work - I
didn't try them all though!

Could well be other problems.

Now reinstalled 2.7 and everything fine again, be really useful to have
previous versions posted in case of problems - luckily I had an old

Dr Colin Harpham

Senior Research Associate

Climatic Research Unit

School of Environmental Sciences