[Rd] utf8towcs -- margin is too wide for a plot (PR#13716)

xiehb at mail.kiz.ac.cn xiehb at mail.kiz.ac.cn
Sun May 24 10:25:08 CEST 2009

Full_Name: Haibing Xie
Version: 2.9.0
OS: Windows XP
Submission from: (NULL) (221.3.149.10)

>a=seq(1:10);
>plot(a);

Then I narrowed down the plot window, and got an error message. It always
repeated that error when doing the same operation.

Because it was given in Chinese and I never installed the English version, I
cannot give the exact error messge. The error message contains the word
"utf8towcs", and it was complaining about the marginal region is too wide for
the plot. More badly, Alt+Ctrl+Del press is needed to move mouse into the screen
region outside RGui. After the error, RGui cannot be resized anymore unless R is
restarted.