[Rd] typos

Luca Braglia lbraglia at gmail.com
Sat May 16 22:46:39 CEST 2009

Hi

few typos i've found

?.C

Specifying 'ENCODING' overrrides any declared encodings (see
     'link{Encoding}')

\link{Encoding}

--------------------

writing R extensions, pag 73 (pdf version), note 1,

and we provided an emulation on Windows 2000): see ?dyn.oad
                                            ^          ^^
                                            1          2

cut ")" and dyn.load

--------------------

writing R extensions
5.2 Interface functions .C and .Fortran

For .C only you can specify an ENCODING argument
^^^^^^^^^^^

now also for .Fortran ;)

--------------------

R Installation and Administration
1.2 Getting patched and development versions

A patched version of the current release, `r-patched' and the current
                                                    ^^

a comma after `r-patched'

I also would like to close bug/wishlist #9613 ... It was a
juvenile mistake!  :)

Thank you,
   Luca