[Rd] Workspace Browser doesn't refresh (PR#13684)

payam.minoofar at meissner.com payam.minoofar at meissner.com
Sat May 2 00:55:11 CEST 2009

Full_Name: Payam Minoofar
Version: R 2.9.0 GUI 1.28 Tiger build 32-bit (5395)
OS: 10.5.6
Submission from: (NULL) (173.51.1.126)

Hi,

This bug happens when I have the workspace browser open, then issue the "clear
workspace" command from the "workspace" menu, and then click the "refresh"
button in the workspace browser. All the objects in the workspace persist in the
browser even though the console echoes "empty workspace, nothing to be done".

The same behavior persists if I manually remove an object via the console with
rm.

Payam