[Rd] Package issue

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Thu Mar 5 23:17:51 CET 2009

Terry,

1. R CMD build on your package reports at least two warnings for me.

2. R CMD check gives dozens of warnings even before the test cases where
it already stops in gtest.R rather than anaything called gchol2.R.

3. There is no tests/gchol2.R  !!!

Perhaps you want to clean up some other issues or update the svn
repository before you post again?

Best wishes,
Uwe