[Rd] check stats fail | part III

Evan Cooch cooch17 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 26 00:43:20 CEST 2009

Well, tried using 4.2.0 instead - no luck. Regardless of which ACML I
use, I'm getting the errors described in the original post. So, its not
an ACML error (directly), but something has changed in the migration
from Fedora Core 8 -> CentOS which isn't playing nice with ACML. Of
course, figuring out what is the problem. I suppose the other option is
another BLAS - say, ATLAS. Never tried that, but I suppose I could take
it out for a spin.

Pity, since ACML really was doing the trick for some of my linear
algebra-heavy progs.