[Rd] cran task view

Christophe Dutang dutangc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 14:57:05 CEST 2009

Ok,

For the moment, there is only this in the CTV on finance
"
several packages provide functionality for Extreme Value Theory
models: evd, evdbayes, evir, extRremes, ismev, POT.
"

Before the useR conference, I tried to think on a future section on
EVT to start a discussion.

Thanks for your quick answer

Christophe

--