[Rd] Checking package on Windows (and seemingly irreproducible errors in CRAN checks)

Mathieu Ribatet mathieu.ribatet at epfl.ch
Tue Jul 28 23:14:29 CEST 2009

Dear Carlos,

>From your check results:

        cbc.data <- cbc.read.table( system.file("data",
        "cbc.test.data.txt", package = "colbycol"), sep = "\t" )
                Warning in file(file, "r") :
                cannot open file '0001': No such file or directory

I think you're trying to read the file "cbc.test.data.txt" located in
the folder "data" of your package skeleton. Is that right? If so, maybe
using

        paste(system.file(package = "colbycol"),
        "data/cbc.test.data.txt", sep="/")

will solve your issue - although I didn't try.

Best,
Mathieu