[Rd] loading RBlas.dll

sachin1234 Sachinthaka.Abeywardana at csiro.au
Sun Jan 25 00:12:08 CET 2009

hi Antonio,

The name's Sachin :) . I need this because im not implementing the ATLAS,
fast BLAS or anything like that. What im trying to do is to make a GPU
version of blas. I have implemented this so far but extremely inefficiently.
What i need to do is to do things like initialisation of the GPU hardware as
soon as Rblas.dll gets loaded.

Whats happening so far is something like this:

GPU_DGEMM (arguments)}/*this is a blas function*/
    initialise_GPU;
    /*rest of code*/
    return;
}