[Rd] DierckxSpline segfault

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sun Jan 18 02:18:43 CET 2009

      Thanks for this bug report.  I've replicated the problem using
your excellent example.  Unfortunately, this may not be an easy bug to
fix.

      Might it be feasible for you to use either the 'periodicSpline'
function in the 'splines' package or a Fourier basis in the 'fda' package?

      Best Wishes,
      Spencer Graves