[Rd] FORTRAN compilation error on Tiger but not for Leopard

Pfaff, Bernhard Dr. Bernhard_Pfaff at fra.invesco.com
Wed Jan 14 09:48:08 CET 2009

Dear list member,

the package urca now contains FORTRAN code in ./src. The
compilation/build works on R-Forge (see project AICTSI with Leopard),
but an error is reported in the build on CRAN (Tiger). My question now
is: Is there anything I can do as a package maintainer such that the
package can be build under Tiger? Any hints and pointers are welcome.

The code is available here:
http://r-forge.r-project.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/pkg/src/?root=ur
ca

And the Mac build log file can be accessed here:
http://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-release-macosx-ix86/urca-00chec
k.html
with further information:
http://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-release-macosx-ix86/urca-00inst
all.html

Fyi: I have posted this email to R-SIG-Mac yesterday, but have not
received a response by now. Because the issue might also be relevant for
R-Devel I decided to post the problem here, too. In addition, the build
and check for the other architectures/version is passed.

Best,
Bernhard