[Rd] getGraphicsEvent in an example

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Tue Feb 17 18:01:46 CET 2009

Just wrap the example in either \dontrun{} or
if(interactive()){

}

That way that example will be skipped when the automatic tests are done, but will still be available for a reader to run by copy/paste or the examples function (2nd case above).

This has worked for me, examples using these are playSudoku in the sudoku package and dynIdentify in TeachingDemos.

Hope this helps,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center