[Rd] Update today broke foreign package (PR#13533)

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Tue Feb 17 07:54:05 CET 2009

foregin_0.8-32 was testsd aginst 2.8.1 prior to release, and I've just
tested it again.

This might be a locale issue (but I also tested in a latin1 and C
locale), but I think it is specific to some files.

So can we have both the output of sessionInfo() and a file that
causes the problem (it appears not to be one of the test files in the
'tests' subdirectory), and I'll investigate further.