[Rd] demo enhancement

Kjell Konis kjell.konis at epfl.ch
Mon Feb 16 12:20:31 CET 2009

Hello,

I have a package for working with Bayesian networks (RHugin - on R-
Forge for those interested). It contains a function RHExample that
does the same thing as the demo function in the utils package except
that it does not display any output in the R console. I use it to
build simple networks in the examples section of my .Rd documentation
files. Anyway, I thought it would be useful if this functionality was
also part of the demo function. The attached diff adds an echo
argument to demo which, when set to FALSE, makes demo behave the same
as my RHExample function. Please feel free to use it if you think it
would be helpful.

Kjell