[Rd] proposed simulate.glm method

Nicholas Lewin-Koh nikko at hailmail.net
Sat Feb 14 20:35:32 CET 2009

Hi,
Well, my question wasn't that clear :-), but yes you mostly answered it.
I guess
the one case I would be concerned is in Heather's code, where the
distribution
to simulate from is chosen, that seemed to be hard coded. So if
I built a family object, say for a model that assumes errors from a zipf
distribution,
and I did have a predict method (which is a fair assumption) would that
fail because the rzipf function would not be accessed?

Nicholas