[Rd] proposed simulate.glm method

Nicholas Lewin-Koh nikko at hailmail.net
Sat Feb 14 17:34:45 CET 2009

Hi,
For extended glms such as gams, gnm or other distributions
such as negative binomial, would there need to be a separate simulate
method?
Or, could the current framework, rather than stopping with an error
look for the appropriate model matrix, coefficients, distribution
function and family object
to simulate from?

Nicholas