[Rd] Generate random numbers in Fortran

Wacek Kusnierczyk Waclaw.Marcin.Kusnierczyk at idi.ntnu.no
Fri Feb 13 18:05:17 CET 2009

you can always try to get hold of the extensive nag fortran libraries:

http://www.nag.co.uk/numeric/fl/FLdescription.asp

comsider also 'numerical recipes' by press et al., of which there are
fortran, c, and c++ editions (i think there was a pascal edition too),
and where there are a choice of routines for random number generation,
statistics, and much more.  a good read, too.

vQ