[Rd] Italics in svg output display as bold

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Tue Feb 10 17:05:44 CET 2009

Sorry, but package Cairo is not what we were talking about here, and
problem with that on Windowsare known (to several of us at least).

The report was about the svg() device in Unix-alike R.  Reports on the
Cairo package need to be sent to its maintainer (Simon Urbanek) and
I'e removed the misleading PR#.